Re: LF: TransAtlantic QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TransAtlantic QSO
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:11:06 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi Larry,
Hearty Congratulations to you both. Hurray! The corks are flying here.
Yes I did see your transmission. It first appeared around 22.30 and faded
out around 00.10 and nothing more seen for the rest of the night. It read "C
O E E L KR O", with no space between the K and the R. Since I wasn't quite
sure, I left Argo running and recording and went to bed, expecting that it
would be seen again after 04.00. So this morning I checked the results and
there was only that bit up to midnight. Then checked the E-mails and the
rest is history.
Yes I am ready tonight for BPSK, BUT I still need the ability to record the
output. I can't stay up all night every night.
It's funny you should mention the problem with reading clocks during the
night - I suffer from exactly the same problem, hi! Fortunately Galina, the
XYL, doesn't. Must be a male thing, hi!
I saw that query from W land yesterday and decided to keep quiet, so no
problem.

Well once again, Very Well Done guys! That's one in the eye for Big KEV, hi!
73, John

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/