LF: RE: Reflector for hi tech LF discussion

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Reflector for hi tech LF discussion
From: "Laken, W.H.P.A. van der \(Wil\)" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:39:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Creating another email reflector for hi-tech activities on LF will cause
more practical problems than it solves. Think about a bandplan because
people might not read both streams intensively. Broadcast type of messages
have to be put in twice. Even claiming a first becomes a problem....
In my opinion there is a lot of common interest in both type of discussions
and I personally do not mind to skip emails that I am not interested in at
that moment.

Wil (PA0BWL)