LF: Re: Friday Night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Friday Night
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:00:12 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andy:

Great!  I also put in a long night and now I can measure my frequency very
accurately to at least .05 Hz so if you want me to move up a bit let me know
and it will take a while but I can do it, measuring device in the village
and transmitter of course out at the remote site hi.

Secondly I studied the spacing and I want to make two small changes.  First,
increase the spacing between bits by 100%, it is just to short at 90
seconds.  Second, decrease the spacing between words from 12 minutes to 9
minutes.  If you have no objection I will do that later today.

For my curiosity, what time does the signal fade in and fade out?

Larry
VA3LK