Re: LF: Handy receiver for 136kHz...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Handy receiver for 136kHz...
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:19:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Rik, ON7YD, wrote:

Hello Richard,

Dick, PA0SE, has developed a small receiver using a ferrite rod antenna.
Maybe you can use it to locate QRM sources.
Download (as WORD document) :

http://www.veron.nl/tech/lf/fsm/pa0se.zip

73, Rik  ON7YD

I used the receiver (actually a portable field strength meter) myself with
success to locate a source of mains borne interference.

73, Dick, PA0SE

At 16:17 19/01/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi LF-ers...
>
> I have a receiving problem in my home QTH, because a lot of QRM from
>the roadway lighting during the night time. A couple of months ago I had
>similar problem on 80m. It was very easy to find it (defect lamp) with
ARDF