Re: LF: VE1ZZ confirms sked

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE1ZZ confirms sked
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:06:23 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto  I found argo to be very sensitive and easy to use.  When watching
VE1ZZ here I  found that I had to reduce the sensitivity to one  or else the
traces were thick and start and stop of dots and dashes had vertical bars on
them.   Jack is very strong here
63es Grazie de John VE1ZJ

Alberto di Bene wrote:

Peter Dodd wrote:

> [snip]
> Downloaded Argo Beta and ran it from 0001 onward.
> I can see a lot more Loran lines than with Spectran. I can also see
> VE1ZZ better and although  'O'  for only part of the time I can
> always tell when he is transmitting - so that I know when to transmit.
> [snip]

Good,
           this is what I was expecting. The algorithms are improved from
Spectran, and the next version of Spectran will inherit from the Argo
experience. TNX for this report.

73
Alberto   I2PHD