LF: lf tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf tests
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:20:32 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I am not sure what I will be doing tonight.  We are scheduled to drive
20 Big Pond for New Years dance ,  But now is snow and rain mixture.  If
weather is bad we will be home and I will be looking  10 minutes after
each  hour and half hour for a period of 20 minutes .  I  will be
looking  between  135.7 and 135.8 .  I can see the Greek station but I
dont  think it will hurt as its field strength / Hz is low unless one is
transmitting right on a spectral line.
     Please let me know if you will be transmitting.   If wx clears and
we go to Big Pond I will send email.
      73 es Happy new Year to all  John  VE1ZJ