Re: LF: lf tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: lf tests
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:34:55 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John,

     Jack will tx from 2200 Z on usual timing .  I am ready to listen
agn If anyone wud like to transmit thi way  ,  try tx from   10 minutes
after the half hour  and hour for 20 minutes.   I am trying Alberto's
new software and the Loran lines were good today. I might have had
broken ground wire.  I hope so . put new gnd wire on and  screen looks
good.

I will transmit on 136.495 at 2310 and 2340 provided Jack is not transmitting His signals peaked to R 'M' at 2310 and are still on at 2320

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>