LF: lf tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf tests
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:51:06 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,    Jack is getting ready for my visit running fone line into
shack and making a set so my computer can key his tx .  If you know of
any potential trouble there pse let me know.
    Jack will tx from 2200 Z on usual timing .  I am ready to listen
agn If anyone wud like to transmit thi way  ,  try tx from   10 minutes
after the half hour  and hour for 20 minutes.   I am trying Alberto's
new software and the Loran lines were good today. I might have had
broken ground wire.  I hope so . put new gnd wire on and  screen looks
good.
   If you are reading Alberto tnx for  ARGO
     If anyone will tx tonight pse send me Email
  73 all es gud luck de John VE1ZJ