LF: Re: LF receivers

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF receivers
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:52:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Marco et al  ..

I feel cheated - everyone else seems to have 1 Hz steps   :-(
By IF passband tuning, do you mean the use of the 1kHz and 300 Hz
filters on SSB ?

For a time before getting an IC746 transceiver, I used a homebrew LF to
HF SSB transmitter exciter made by using the Local Oscillator and BFO
outputs from the RA1792,  then mixing in the reverse direction making
use of identical 455 and 40.455MHz filters cannibalised from a scrap Rx.

Andy  G4JNT