Re: LF: Re: LF receivers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF receivers
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Peter,
Several of us are using the AOR7030 and are very pleased with it. Others
that I know of are Vaino Lehtoranta OH2LX and Alan Melia G3NYK.
Unfortunately I have no other rx to compare it with (other than a home brew
Regenerative rx from the previous issue of the Source book), but Alan has.
All I can say is that it performs superbly. Coverage is from Zero to 33 MHz,
with 10Hz resolution. I know Vaino has done a lot of ICM (Luxemburg effect)
monitoring with his.
There are optional filters available. Mine is fitted with a 500Hz Collins
filter, but there is also a 300Hz filter available.
73
John, G4CNN