LF: Re: Optimal width for LF?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Optimal width for LF?
From: "mv tsi" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:32:50 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello petr,
I am interested to make a receiver.
But what technology can you use for hight stability frequency?
VFO,DDS?
My first receiver used a 3Mhz VFO and a IF at 11Mhz.
(I had a 137Khz 14 Mhz converter).
I had some probleme to have a narrow band pass with 5 cristals (800Hz).
For reduct audio band pass I used a MF10.
But with this receiver I couldn't survey a frequency during more hours.
The VFO stability had  no perfect.
73 marc.