Re: LF: IK1ODO beacon signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK1ODO beacon signal
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 00:22:34 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto,

On the other end, if you see that every time you use other applications
while
Spectran is running you see that shift, no matter what the received signal
is, then
a few more hours of debugging are waiting for me, hi...<

sorry for causing you trouble and more work to do, but I have the same
problem, a frequency shift of a couple of Hertz (downwards, if I recall
that right) when I open other applications.

Another phenomenon on my computer: while the control window is open, the
lines are fuzzy, when I close it, I get nice, straight lines.

Thanks for your efforts!

73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)