LF: IK1ODO QRS QRP test....more

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: IK1ODO QRS QRP test....more
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:19:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Marco, just after sending the last message at about 0045z I altered the
parameters a little on Spectrogram, averaging down to 25, and dropped a
500Hz IF filter over your signal, because CFH was becomming quite strong. I
then copied at full 'O'   "ODO V IK1 " at which I went off to bed! I left
the set-up running, and there was an hour of record on the screen when I
awoke at 0700z (0600z to 0708z). There was no sign of your signal on the
screen at that time so the path is probably 'skywave' to me. Unfortunately I
have no way of recording through the night on spectrogram. I will listen
again this evening.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK   JO02PB
[email protected]