Re: LF: IK1ODO QRS QRP test....more

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK1ODO QRS QRP test....more
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:08:35 +0200
Data: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:08:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In 14.03 19/04/00 , hai scritto:
Hi Marco, just after sending the last message at about 0045z I altered the
parameters a little on Spectrogram, averaging down to 25, and dropped a
500Hz IF filter over your signal, because CFH was becomming quite strong. I
then copied at full 'O'   "ODO V IK1 " at which I went off to bed! I left
the set-up running, and there was an hour of record on the screen when I
awoke at 0700z (0600z to 0708z). There was no sign of your signal on the
screen at that time so the path is probably 'skywave' to me. Unfortunately I
have no way of recording through the night on spectrogram. I will listen
again this evening.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK   JO02PB
[email protected]

Ok, fine. Today I will leave the carrier on at low power (about 20W) for a test
with Andy G4JNT. Tomorrow I will test again with lower power in QRSS.

I hope my Italian neighboroughs will tolerate a couple of key cliks per minute
.. ;-)

Marco Bruno - IK1ODO
[email protected]

SPIN Electronics - www.spin-it.com