LF: M0BMU - QRV on 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: M0BMU - QRV on 73kHz
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:54:12 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I have now finished my 73kHz loading coil, and some preliminary tests last night seem to show that it works OK. The set-up is basically the same as that for 136k, except that the antenna current on 73k is about 1 amp. I intend to give it a try between about 7.30 and 8.30 this evening, on about 72.3kHz +/- QRM. Any reports would be more than welcome. At the moment, I only have equipment for manual CW.

My E-mail address is [email protected] - it usually works OK, but sometimes people fiddle with the server, or it crashes during the weekend, which may be the cause of bouncing e-mails. The server is at the university of Hertfordshire, where I work, so I only have access during the working day. I have received mail direct from G3NYK, G3ZRH, and G3XDV, but none yet from G0MRF. In the evenings I can also be contacted on 01707 643461.

Cheers, Jim
73 de M0BMU