LF: Re: DX Cluster spots from GB7DXM ++++ CFH??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DX Cluster spots from GB7DXM ++++ CFH??
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:48:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,
Yes, another OK station appeared. It is OK1AIK. He phoned me that day and
then I listened for him for a while with 569. He lives few tens of
kilometers from me.
Sorry for the test on DX cluss. Now I know on which nodes I can spot 136
kHz. What a relief.
I also heard SM6PXJ. I was surprised because on my "city" antenna I usually
hear nothing except very strong sigs.
I also noticed some new signals on the band. One is in the middle of the
Visual-CW part of the band. This one closes AGC of my RX so I have troubles
to watch Visual-CW.
Some strong carrier apears around 137.1 kHz, but not all day long.
Thanks to snowy wx I cannot go to the cottage to be QRV, but I prepare QRPP
(10 or 20 watts) to transmit from my city QTH ( I want to have another
country - OK, hi).

All the best in the last year of the Millennium
73, Petr, OK1FIG