Re: LF: DX Cluster spots from GB7DXM ++++ CFH??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DX Cluster spots from GB7DXM ++++ CFH??
From: "Bob RIESE" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:57:22 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:35:27 -0000 "Alan Melia"
<[email protected]> writes:
Hi all, whilst I was retrieving this file from the Cluster tonight, a stange noise came up on 136 and I didn't twig immediately then I saw a wide band down the middle of the waterfall display centred on 137.0kHz . It sounds like it could be Fax, but it is quite strong here, and I think it is

was monitoring the AMRAD signal before dark and it wasnt there. During a
QSO on 144 at about 2030 local, tuned around and there it was ,some 25 Db
above the background noise. Really fills up the space Bob K3DJC 39.56 N,,, 76.40 W