Re: LF: Bandplanning: QRS frequencies ....

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Bandplanning: QRS frequencies ....
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:32:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 16.07 12/07/99 +0100, you wrote:
What ever happens please keep it simple.

Agreed ... complex band plans will not be memorized (and respected).

The upper 200 Hz for QRSS are fine for me. Also the lower side for
testing and short-time beaconing. The lower 300 Hz are unusable here
because of the Greek RTTY (50 to 100 microV this evening).

About PSK31 and/or digital modes ... I plan to build a linear TX this
summer and be ready to do some tests. To set a band plan now seems
a little premature. What about the 200 Hz before the QRSS, I mean
137.400 - 137.600, that is, 137.500 for a suggested, non exclusive center of activity?

Antenna Q: mine has a loaded Q around 100. About 200 Hz per side
without retuning. I plan to build a remote motor drive for the variometer.

73 - Marco IK1ODO

[email protected]