LF: RE: DX Cluster posting 9-11 July at GB7DXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: DX Cluster posting 9-11 July at GB7DXM
From: "OK1FIG" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:10:30 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Alan.
Yes, it was me!  It is supprising for me that my QRPP can be heard in U.K.
I used PA about 50W RF only (made during 3 hours into a paper box) and my antenna was not quite exactly tuned a that time. My locator was JO80CH. Are you able to reckon the distance? What is the record for this mode?

73 Petr, OK1FIG