Re: LF: Cloth hanger antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Cloth hanger antenna
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:48:06
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 11:42 25/06/99 +0200, HB9ASB wrote:
2. I have the means to measure the fieldstrenght (V/m) close to my
antenna (up to 100m away). Is there a reliable method to calculate the
ERP from the fieldstrenght?

I am interested to find a reliable method to measure fieldstrength, I have
read about some methods using small 1-turn loops but they all need good
calibration.

Regarding the distance : I read somewhere that on 150kHz a 'far-field'
measurement can be done at 1km (= 0.5 wavelengths), I am afraid that 100m
is too less.

73, Rik

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)