LF: CFA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CFA
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 10:27:33 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
PLEASE, PLEASE don't start the CFA hare running again!!!! I wasted a lot of
time in the '80's  trying to convince Hately that his theory was
misconceived. In the end I (and many others) decided it was just another
case of "we all have to make a living so let's blind 'em with science" and
logical argument would never win.  There was also a lot of correspondence
and several articles in "Wireless World"  about that time which came to the
same conclusion.  It's in the category of "I can make petrol out of water
but the big gas companies are ganging up on me to preserve their profits". G3JKV.