LF: QRN Free Site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRN Free Site
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 09:59:58 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF Gang,
There is nothing that says that my receiver has  _got_  to be located next to my transmitter, is there?
Over here, we are considering finding a qrn-free site, equipping it properly with a good receiver, taking the whole 2 kHz band and redistributing to all the members, either on a FM repeater, or on the internet.
This won't happen probably until the fall, as we are first trying to put a transmitter on the air!
73
Andre'
finbar o'connor wrote:
WHAT A DIFFERENCE WORKING FROM A QRN FREE SITE MAKES.
[...]JOHN /G4GVC  HAS MADE A VERY GOOD POINT ABOUT  STATIONS PUTTING OUT GOOD  SIGNALS BUT BEING UNABLE TO HEAR VERY WELL.