Re: LF: Software to time swap 2 RX antennas over?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Software to time swap 2 RX antennas over?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:32:35 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BtqDVaxvwWpLRoURWCkm/nggqHXj+s66sdCkZIKbBTA=; b=AoE0fGJ5TbB+XiVfmAcdepDpqYHZQ3VWT0qIc3A1NgsNu/uqubDNdwZpWrcD1catTp YcmHYl4L92DOa7lXiALkFsZX+Bo49yd7JvnpENAYFzEAuzGSCNnhJTJyVorqbqefUTa8 od/eSYFscBTP/rgcVjLWqwxA8WcpG5GHqxzI/bvX+zWQAy4y1OunTH0ZNN0i4S+Yf7Dz ZmrtO18+68re2f3BkJUffHth9sD9bg4lMw0A1O1r6Y0Jbif8u/XFg1WTuRQEpIiezWhC TpWp/fqW7qvURKLoIH3nMrV6ibPXmoCkCJOdiZseS+PJQPhFHpREsm1+5QPO5eSl3OZQ QcDA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hw about a crystal oscillator and CMOS divider.   You may have to juggle with division ratio a bit depending on what chips and crystals are available.  Then just manually reset it on the even minute and allow to free run.   It'll be accurate enough for a day or two.

I'd use a PIC,  many others an Arduino - why complicate it with a PC and yet another interface line