RE: VLF: ebnaut transmission from Poland

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: ebnaut transmission from Poland
From: "Marcin" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:07:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan!

Thank you, Stefan, for your remarks and your good words. Unfortunately, the
antenna was mounted in a public venue that's why we had to take it down just
after our tests. We wanted to see whether it is possible to work in VLF
using basic equipment. Once the weather conditions are good enough on a
weekend I'll send an antenna mounted to a baloon into the air. I've already
done something similar working on 472kHz.
https://klubnl.pl/wpr/en/index.php/2018/12/16/eksperyment-w-pasmie-630m-z-an
tena-unoszona-za-pomoca-balonu/

Currently I'm building antenna coils on ferrite cores with high AL=12700.
The circuit of the autotransformer has already been tested.
When Jacek has a free weekend, we will be experimenting.
73! Marcin SQ2BXI