Re: ELF: Carrier on 22.97 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ELF: Carrier on 22.97 Hz
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:15:10 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0yjNvMcwKjkqK4/BPNeZe1M3FHf6XcUdkz9cK7kePi8=; b=GTbiNohafc5UckctciWDsJi6c93cmpwO0MGfjRvgdo4/YDdFrQFKnnQM87jtSawRWC 4XEXgDJgolBHBAS/GlyRL7afsQIMzwxWLxiVunv8hpobbnOeL/uO2rDGwBEeAnwUYMf3 IRhQdGYFz8NjbOKsmUMCw26WvaSrwO8cTkiGFdGFvharW7kOKqFGXWYBZmHCyGT5Xld0 +f/mIsCydSnve0KcorXcajddJYzauTJXa+Y6p+uQ4/2dsgNEn2iQhXycT5qTZdCLwM9M ayrEB45PbqsfwnDBBRGpPItEzgSdXI6OZzs4hYsnMP537c0xFTVQychcCzNxmpD+cUwe mi+w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

that's insane! What's the purpose of the DC offset of 7.5 kV?  Is the
antenna tuned (unlikley) or you are just applying the volts from a
voltage amplifier?

Hope the antenna is well insulated from people and nature as skin
effect won't save your bacon (unlike the higher frequencies).

73, Dimitris VK2COW

Στις Παρ, 8 Φεβ 2019 στις 3:10 π.μ., ο/η DK7FC <[email protected]> έγραψε: