RE: LF: RV: EbNaut modulator for G0MRF D class PA

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RV: EbNaut modulator for G0MRF D class PA
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:56:27 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris

Once we have the pcb validated and no more modifications needed I will publish
the gerbers and artwork in pdf for anyone interested
in replicating the circuit

I'm not interested in selling a kit. May be David, G0MRF, can add this to his
range of kits. Would be the way to go and he is experienced in
helping the Ham community providing parts and pcb's. I just contribute with the
pcb design. The circuit was an idea of Riccardo, IW4DXW
implemented and tested by Antonio IK1HGI

73 de Luis
EA5DOM