Re: LF: RV: EbNaut modulator for G0MRF D class PA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RV: EbNaut modulator for G0MRF D class PA
From: ik1hgi Qrss Qrpp <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:30:58 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=VLHbBntjdwKBGNdtIoFsnAdAA/vd/jSXfCE3SbQrcz4=; b=Oh5mS+igd+TqQt00UXaT426W0JvoO64C/vit3ryjppFbzopdjeo1TRzNheXzSBctti 9nizhrcka4x3VlYCLzj+YbogFdAFbExKV4uE007wriEk6Y/hRLrPOm7AAWbl0+TVpRSv AIZpG/amy4ijnuSNWH1CBIGRJmTKGECMrMtI3UZBKS16+g4+nq3NE4byKhQbnVL2ArBd cGYnPL0hlDyfcBR6fra3wj9u32WuObFJDY02F97VZ084TplTo0a5IGRSCLmQVFE5Kzoa 0myeIQyORLXAEVzJwRp2fLNMZPlRhzXu0N7STB1UYqDg5c06Ym4PD7oIjFAUqwO7OW9m z1Xg==
Sender: [email protected]

Luis scusa del errore del 4013 go!!!
image.png