Re: LF: ANTENNAS

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: ANTENNAS
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 18:41:57 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=FZ3owB7PtNA+HX0F9DIoqR4XWj0OjV0reidSs+ujCGo=; b=R9Jc4DjilT5pfm0dRS973y6odCJQAlgXQ6SYV7NwEpOCo+mbWy5Uf4Skc9ORHEZDODWkiH4ieNUlGnj6HRtIaQGVpOAt7wq5khCF34eifjtD7I0phNhyY/t6IYibSsG/HGoB+yZCJPTcvccjmcbfc5PBG7zjUOfPEOZNIP2YLnE51zc+SkNtUm1BQUGKDM6DY5wpFDFUUHFhdbn7Se465dNcXQydL1nv6SGI5KOaL9FO4fTeHY5TlRGY+YYgl7RJ9rKOo75ews6ZRmNJdZmiRCzu/VJTWC2vJ8yEWemMmRia1wxwnGSHhvZz6EJVH+TICZ+wrQjBCfUye4t08EK/pQ==