Re: LF: 1476 kHz AM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 1476 kHz AM
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 09:21:21 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1541838083; bh=worlIFoADD/Ag9lArBexwu5w4WhOgQAeojpL/1unS/M=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=DRJJCaDUj55APtbA2iQ7eE3yFwz1t/L0sHlGDD4u2yfkgDXJnodzFCGbKBg0FQksx V1kL8NUQ78ZE5gr+Oq6NdJYG9SnTaJgqHRqPNfJGKXnDBbyb/7UMX10n9HUrqfYop+ EcnNhLecnrg8N7XobA65JmQiG7i/BHj5sODq8gifReSxYputUJQUTe5+YUT/gNjRQ7 yKhsjSuCXFUelT3jjwBNebIDRlCRq7Q1UiQ+oc33OkcBGo/tTGa1kat7S1D7XkvrXz l09GJxPCUTPzB+NdsMgaurEhfwKxHM0CkBB9zYwdGiO0dfB+r5DKXjx840cO5+vl2T E2wVyonez97qw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus and Markus,

Exciting and amazing what can be done with 3 W in AM. My congrats to this success. Seems to be an amazing challenge.
You won't belive it, i did NOT receive the signal. I tried with a TECSUN PL-660er and its telescope antenna, out of the house in an urban region. No chance with this sort of QRM here :-(

Markus, maybe you can convince Ralph to transmit a 20 Hz modulated QRSS-10 signal along with the music channel he wants to transmit in the final state. The 20 Hz signal would not be audible in a speaker but would give a fine signal to detect for the QRSS / spectrogram friends worldwide. Or, even simpler and more effective: The AM carrier could be shifted by 1 Hz or so, keying some QRSS. This can be done with a simple circuit, the capacitiy diode pulling an xtal a bit, like in the old days ;-) Great stuff :-)

73, Stefan