LF: Could anyone in/around Essex give a talk to our radio club about low

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Could anyone in/around Essex give a talk to our radio club about low frequency operation?
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 21:24:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
is on a farm with a 20 acre field. In principle we could do some LF stuff, but know little about it. I wonder if anyone in/around Essex would be willing to give us a talk one Monday evening? (Postcode CM3 6DU). We can pay traveling expenses. We have a quarter wave on top band, some beverage antennas, beams for 2 m, 6m and a tri-bander. But we have the space to run some long wires.

Dave, G8WRB.

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd