Re: LF: LF WSPR spots J1LPB in Hamilton, Canada

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF WSPR spots J1LPB in Hamilton, Canada
From: John Langridge <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:59:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=eCn5/maVABCgpsi6YaI/W4lh69hrULiNTRxFlbWLu8A=; b=B/T7PVo4OSGQMqXA2MTRiTWBxQTdZ05PsOzSvKS5Ff7tVUKr7laxpsdhqH9wsHWFaf bl+mHmp/5NZ/hUjnUcAbLzyfi8yeWUkOKskW5Rfjs4PZpdeJX/34x11dMxhRKnO9oTxn 7xbF+JX7O3A9ZiZZq4nmEgkXbh36YnVtkcCCPNDWC7cPoO0kDLc6TGcJ84+kJO09YYlQ d3ZNU+NO14fAb2lz+y8o+FJ87NqAXUQE4dYso/hXFv87he50F6LnLBX/0SZB5TxwiSoT fHCXBmJsf0RcRDGkG1bZqH+8xsMFBI/p5GDvVx3tsbFOUpI8VcdzJN4ZKKOdbXAkmPxS ifjw==
Sender: [email protected]
Bjarne, SWLKQ40LS, is definitely the real deal.  Details here on his
blog:
http://arcticdx.blogspot.com/2018/10/how-do-you-copy-5-watt-mf-signal-14000.html

73!

John KB5NJD..