Re: LF: Transmitting with a small ferrite antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transmitting with a small ferrite antenna
From: Roman <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 22:33:32 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John!

VY glad about that info was interested for you!
Alexander RN3AUS make an experiments with 11 Hz here, but in near zone. Not so
long distance.
This is experiment and joy-toy, but no communication for caves -)

If I know any news about VLF communication for caves here - I let you to know!

73!
Roman

--
73!