Re: LF: Optimizing Ferrite Rod Antennas - OT?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Optimizing Ferrite Rod Antennas - OT?
From: Roman <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 01:16:08 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Tom

> Hi LF, Mike and Roman,
>
> Thanks for your feedback! Sri, Roman, no more than five words of
> Russian here - so many interesting information being excluded! But
> at least the pictures tell a lot.

Yes, schematics and pic's give more ideas and some interesting info.
I think so ang give it for you specialy.
Tell me to know about your experiments and results in that field and I inform
rusian forums about it.

If you know something to translate - email me pse personaly. I translate info
for you to english a little bit.

Roman

--
73!