Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: RN3AUS 136 khz TX now!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: RN3AUS 136 khz TX now!
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:11:42 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1531491106; bh=9jJe0++Uw1xEAUBy48GmBhkTamF7MB+meOn/MXT6lzs=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=TPlfHKSbLNa+7AmZZxwzmg6u6+8XgcDiQ83s8jJ1pxQ2jVb6rMW3WoeWn9AoySUKZ wkjkDbfrBuvYS2lTBv1WYSIwW9RK228UkkCB0QqSgb3lQEq9I2LgOLJhDupXQAvMmX CtUzazun8jaOu7XuJ7DT89HonFMV/sgx0LXEAP2yNOXd6APlapOfTgaYJHkTpM1OVN cheOdZnHiJsK3jbY6m/vfAkUShSVEgQz0jfbcuEefJK9d5l0uny7yC7q7npfKIzKUt NPPuMcm4wrOSVlOY8895mGgZ7ll8cDX1OuV7mNije8a2hJ3xwvKnsTdFmdK7sgPbHl tB5bdkg1f98yQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jeff,