Re: LF: Receiver protection

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Receiver protection
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:03:20 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8FvTPimXYfei5K2bsbc7tHlm3itT6jepczDHIq5kGFU=; b=hAin1/7tnxy2FkcuY2psh6fzcwxxkdK5vn4nlQY7SMvED/QZreQBoWJd8/VdRNVZEI bpH9GtK8IsY1wvXFu4G5v6ecukmAO6a1R3JkGoXZ7GeDzqJcfYFBqkLuTxPz6SjbR+Xt R6fVrwEcKBMGw8v+jby6lKAmwCeQRpVsMheU80tXrtdEKnKaqkAlcyRRkpQMvyBQiO86 js4gjgKrokJx//giCvlxEjDGTap8qVe3xqxJ8vDcsrCxqXN07/ZdKo0Es19esMKQmJXN OEnx+nxhdioQpacJJNOOb+bStsusiqIxY3PeFKJCcEYaVpjtnIA766QfhhviQ1TRsLPp Qy/w==
Sender: [email protected]
The softrock is a stiff FET gate switch. designed for 3.3V digital busses running at hundreds of MHz.    If the input exceeds the 0/3.3V rails, it'll just clamp to them.  The opamps are ... well ... opamps, but they have an input series resistor the keep them safe

You'd have to try pretty hard to destroy a Softrock