Re: LF: RE: Summer games / EARTH ANTENNAS

To: Eike DL3IKE <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Summer games / EARTH ANTENNAS
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 17:21:24 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LYp7OumeXx4Wa6YFw0m15KmEZCinweJBFEQnapK0oEo=; b=iXQcCwI1+zK1IeALwBbR4yaI4T+azXrNOaMD/6PsIUF10VNMzh8OB5jGNEOKAQj2RD Os5CagLfhvcI6lkksKPz3PNPmWGFETDzI5Zlyv/qBI15wfwGkygQ+KzCrAY/ydaH3Jvl Ttsui2+RjBr6FPNCH8RvP1WuJkkJEuBsrgJdINsB7D76kuOBmCCX/GaPOqr8HOTpUrii wi0GmW0+/eMqV2Qoq/Eeo/+GhKqOpDYOlLl57VmelPwAbSzIQJLOIFTymEukV2NihMZE D5leQrOg1VRkOfKhnIlJRWd1cLxtFqIDmnDMI8X/imqOFCRzv8cEy7A4TcJFUnRI6D8/ ZLYQ==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Eike,

Just  going  to  try  stuffing a kW down the phone line, if it doesn't
work  out  please  send a file and a new hacksaw blade to the place my
wife will cite shortly, in a nice big sponge cake ;)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]