Re: LF: For anyone on Windows 10 with a broken USB set up since MS "Upgr

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: For anyone on Windows 10 with a broken USB set up since MS "Upgrade"
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:30:25 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Chris: Seems like I had a similar issue last fall. At the time, the Win 10 upgrade turned the internal mic back on, and the mic signals were combining with the USB sound card input.

I did not lose the USB sound card connection though....I just turned the mic off and check it now and then.

By the way, I saw what could  have been a few light 2E0ILY traces on the waterfall the other evening around 0312, 0324, and 0336...just a dB or so shy

of signal capture strength....

73 Mike wa3tts