LF: RU6LA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RU6LA
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 14:44:32 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex,

thank you very much for this personal information. Yes I have often wondered in the past what the connection between Ed and Alex might heve been...

I still remember the pileup when RU6LWZ came on LF for the first time, producing a beautiful pileup of coloured QRSS and DFCW signals from all corners of Europe:
http://df6nm.bplaced.net/LF/screenshots/ru6lwz_pileup_020406-07.jpg

For the future, I can only hope that your people, and all of us, will be able to live in peace and freedom, with no need to hide or be afraid.

Best wishes,
Markus (DF6NM)