Re: LF: CORRECTION regarding 2E0ILY-N1BUG QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CORRECTION regarding 2E0ILY-N1BUG QSO
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 23:26:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alex yes I am sure we all had our bouts of 'unlicenced experimentation'  The LF community was so small that anything like a T/A qso would probably not go unnoticed. RU6LAs collection of events was an interesting read. I must remember to consult it before ''mis-remembering'' in future:-))  it corrected several silly errors in my first post.

It seems a long time ago now . If you have contact with Ed (?) RU6LA could you advise that the URL, behind the button to my propagation report in the toolbar at the top, no longer exists.

Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK