Re: LF: Pre amp *after* BPF??

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Pre amp *after* BPF??
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:15:27 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UDQ09UOA6aFuMFFxjzcY6C6PB+Hl/CZfZ2vNajZi9hY=; b=iM6XpFOfkH6IZv50SFgi2MzFEDLlS0RCrtcXXj4mDpeXkfrTWOY8sCLMKh3uV+Z12F itXshbHJJwyFNsJpJgxy6B6srPOxunlF2WhM4tbhcktuEU8taCGqDuxKWl8l900wtecA 2mXRLVl0xqI/zJVxh/L1v4WHFt6EKgnKITp14sLwtvVO6N4Xw3g76KFSNg7FU4DTB4sh 014yGKnuTHjbAUSsSy7u4ouVnbg70x8PEMpO5bITiZGTeqhvZ8L4vMyhxi/TR6/79yqw EhW5mGaCbkz4hL6tX2kiq9ghO1/4NkQ7Mj5TjyzSCBs5czjyozw89XdnoiSVKf+B+etD 6xIg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy,

OK,  thanks  for that Andy.  I can see one future snag though, if I use both
"aerial"  ports  on  the  Red  Pitaya and an antenna splitter so I can
receive  LF  and MF at the same time, I will need two pre amps, one on
each  port,  as  putting a single one between aerial and input port of
splitter  will mean any BPF is AFTER the pre amp... Not a huge deal as
I have two pre amps, but I am guessing that's what i will have to do?

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]