Re: LF: VLF and Italy...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF and Italy...
From: "Max IK0VVE" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:26:36 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1519428400; bh=6QOEfCcUDt8S/VnXG6VRmph+G5QcnsmtfrxQkbY9c/A=; h=Date:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:From:To; b=c3t572DX3WhfjzEZQYEVvs9YSPdX1sofh69zuE4M9AxxyhhV4WDMD5h0bRM1FYaYd QjdkbOvUcgsst9rfe4GDPm3YH1ItIk0UKcYABSkclivHwPLqU54mItYVCFRZW/VuZi B76TMj4c/RzqJ5DvjYirqI3FkfcZZdyz8gxMWCmBTx2mHFQxTU4Ji6JJfJ8RRvabpR wrs7QyBzgUSIEPph0D2P/nixMx1v2KdNeqGw5VhRfrp1H/Hq5D7BnkqGUVJAbpzRTF b2HtJFfizilFaZCv/Wx4ruQUFeaD9MTIRpnsy/gZRvirM60yAJmZS1/Po3Y+/AYS0/ ZMd8rEcuBv3Pg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan and friends,

currently active VLF'ers in Italy are possible to count them on the fingers of one hand.
A very restricted group of OM/SWL is active now in RX and only Rick IW4DXW is able to transmit, We usually communicate our experiences over a private group, sometime with hundreds of messages per day, HI. But occasionally someone peeks.
We are trying time to time to increase interest on VLF publishing our results over personal web sites, FB or Ham forums, but...
Well, at least a couple of IP numbers are mine, home and office, HI. (Latina or Rome)

73, Max IK0VVE

...here some of my HAM Radio projects...

Data: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 00:06:47 +0100
Oggetto: LF: VLF and Italy...

VLF,

>From time to time i'm checking the 'flag counter' statistics http://s04.flagcounter.com/flags1/dyV/1 and yesterday there were 51 visitors from Italy on my VLF grabber ( http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html ).
That is far more than ever seen on one day, although there were no special activities planned.

Does someone know where this could come from? Maybe an article in a radio magazine? Or on a blog?

Just for interest i would like to know and understand :-)

73, Stefan