Re: LF: 2200m plan for tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 2200m plan for tonight
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 22:38:09 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1519249091; bh=ueDN4pSFKol4AyOuaBovmB8GQywv1DuXwPhtWvTkJFk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=gjWgHICCU0dznUEZKJ3zWwDBWV0fXBnejh2pCDJJ4yo38kXANQfD0A3fNQvVlOC1x JvNoosAFVBYvRVlbJvpZkl7hkvl+gI1VS7k83IEDlq+PXiH/dhxS5FlEIOIrMFQgON ZF/XNfzwN+VLG6NOUOQlNNiStwjUNwHSua0l9F8/4bklnCS9SzCWdQ8nIoHqp1WgqT IK0tsjSQZ1kBdm7olbw03iN8XfK3s76F9TLJt6jMOOXhdVNHwu/+NSz6RtOWqgCntW PrOJAfWi4NuIKnhSQX2iuTzOr7G72dhYSdZmIMnlAW30LrqXHwUurUGqDpIQhhAowf MEA6wf/Od+0vg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul,

See the circuit of the M0BMU tuning meter. In attachment.
This device is useful for itselfe. Over the years i built 3 of them :-) You will always see if your antenna has a capacitive or an inductive component, i.e. if you need more L or less L. This is MUCH better than an SWR meter, at least on LF!

With the phase meter part, you can steer the circuit that steers the motor. I can give you the circuit if you like.

I finally need an alternative to Dropbox which became obsolete a year ago. It was very comfortable to share files, i.e. generate and paste a link into an email. I can upload any file to the uni server.... I know, there alternatives on the Raspi but my time is limited too :-)

73, Stefan