Re: LF: 2200m plan for tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 2200m plan for tonight
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:38:45 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

I have seen that M0BMU circuit before, as part of a larger document from which I built my scopematch.

I would like to see your circuit for steering the motor. This will give me something to work on for the next round of changes to my system. I'm learning a lot and someday I could get everything working smoothly. Maybe... :-)

73,
Paul