Re: LF: 136kHz T/A this weekend

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136kHz T/A this weekend
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:32:44 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Good question Mike.

A minor note: I received two spots from G0MRF/P last night and one from EB8ARZ/2 (not European of course, but still trans-Atlantic).

That makes a total of 3 T/A spots for me last night.

The previous night I had received 127 T/A spots.

The night before that, 18.

The night before that, 1.

It will be most interesting to see what happens in the nights ahead. I will keep transmitting.

As a receiving station, despite the fact there seems to be only one station I can receive from over there this winter, I have noted similar large variations without any cause that I could identify.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf