LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: EU<>NA last night

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: EU<>NA last night
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:15:48 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to Eric (NO3M) and Paul (N1BUG) for the JT9 QSO's.​

The QSO with Eric was "a piece of cake", just took 5 minutes. The QSO with Paul was a bit harder, but we managed to complete it at last.

Thanks for your perseverance Paul.

Unless ON5TA worked one of you (or another USA station) earlier this morning my QSO with Eric would be the first W-ON on 630 meter.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T