Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: EU<>NA last night

To: [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: EU<>NA last night
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:01:08 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik,

That was probably your signal I could see, but it never would decode. Just need maybe 1 or 2 dB more.

I understand of course. These antennas seem to have a will of their own. Good luck with it.

I will probably TX WSPR tonight and maybe spend some time chasing DX on 160m.

As always I will have an eyed on 630m JT9 and if I see something interesting I can switch over in 1 to 2 minutes.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf