Re: LF: MF/630M BAND

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF/630M BAND
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:34:30 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris,

there is no need to TX to spot on PSKreporter.info.

To enable PSKreporter spotting (assuming you are using WSJT-X):
- go to settings (in the file menu or simply press F2)
- click the tab "reporting"
- under "Network Services" check "Enable PSK Reporter Spotting"
- return to the main screen

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T