Re: LF: MF/630M BAND

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF/630M BAND
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:19:34 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mal.

I will be there. I have removed the HF wires and once again have my full 5 watts EIRP.

Will you be transmitting first or second? I will also CQ during the 2300-0100 time frame but will avoid using the same period as you so we can find each other.

Let's get some trans-Atlantic QSOs made tonight !

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf