Re: LF: VLF Small magnetic antenna for Tx

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Small magnetic antenna for Tx
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:14:41 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gJrSO9/hdOPYAz0EsVhbHPQyWcgb5GuGyA8so7mRpNg=; b=NEhIxk86deHz8/WPKK3iiXW27Y8lOl2aw5BAomiIERQAga5XPrTqIVPScpvN4qgh14 rGxjybKzju8d7ZVQhLcwMqI25RWbSlFwcR/XE7UQ/cv0x14q9JvyOuwU1IgcdSLlpXNd 1McvcioNejIRz0dQtQOLya+O0ScKdpesPYSDv5RTSwq1F73OG7hOefNu6clHq2obvGDE yeLovznXFh+zWBc1g6ln+iFyaLxrmuPapIKKXdrYeB1lyZc72XLtwJuOhtBbezKkNnC2 OUxVXbicswvBRcY13gFGIPsBOSWWj629AvsiByElDfZKBfL3iegrRM+q2scrp1f3rRj7 WjGg==
Sender: [email protected]
I am definitely NOT a theory man! However, I have had success on HF with ferrite rod antennas on TX and low power WSPR. Although inefficient, I often wonder if such a structure might have some place on lower bands as long as the ferrite rod does not saturate. Yes a decent BIG antenna will be much better.

73s
Roger G3XBM