Re: LF: DF6NM is the inventor of the year !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DF6NM is the inventor of the year !
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:03:53 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Many thanks to Domenico and to everyone else who responded to his post.

Well I guessed that sooner or later someone would find out ;-) Normally I'm not the type who would crave for this kind of publicity. And I have to say that such an award shouldn't be regarded as a solitary achievement, but rather also as an appreciation of the fine people and bright minds I am allowed to work with.

Like for many engineers who are also radio amateurs, work and play have never been completely separate aspects of my life. Inspiration tends to flow both ways between the two. This seems to be particularly true for those engaged in low frequency work. So let me take this opportunity to say thanks to the LF group, for continuous exchange of worthy challenges, exciting ideas, and inspiring collaborations!

All the best,
Markus (DF6NM)